You should know…
A: Click here to enter your postal code and the various delivery windows and costs will pop up automatically. We now deliver 7 days per week, with multiple delivery windows per day! Our delivery area is outlined on the Map below.
A: The minimum order amount is $40.00.
A: For any EVENING (PM) delivery window, the cutoff time is 10:00am of the same day!
For any MORNING (AM) or AFTERNOON (PM) delivery windows, the cutoff time is 12:00pm of the previous day!
A: Our delivery charges remain the most affordable of any full grocer online!
- $9.99 for orders less than $125;
- $6.99 for orders between $125-200;
- FREE for orders over $200
Please keep in mind that the delivery charge isn’t only reflective of the actual delivery, but also the time of the Personal Shopper assigned to your order to pick and pack every item you ordered, ensuring you get the very best! By shopping RealFoodToronto.com, you’ve:
- Eliminated getting in your car or on transit & dealing with traffic to get to the grocery store;
- Eliminated the time it takes to get a shopping cart, walk around the store and pick everything;
- Eliminated waiting in treacherous lines to pay
- Eliminated packing those groceries in your car, driving back home, and unloading them into your house.
Wow, just think of how smart you’ve reallocated your time!
A: If you have been slightly delayed getting home, please contact us at 416-489-REAL (7325) or 416-ORGANIC (674-2642) to make an alternative arrangement with our driver. We will endeavour to return to you still within the original agreed slot. If we have to come back another day, then we may have to charge another delivery fee.
If you need to change the scheduled delivery day or time completely, or modify your order, you can do so up to 7:00pm the day before delivery.
Contact us at 416-489-REAL (7325) or 416-ORGANIC (674-2642).
A: If you are not home when we attempt delivering, and cannot reach you, then your order will be returned to The Healthy Butcher’s store at 298 Eglinton West. You can pick up the order at any time after the end of your delivery window, during normal business hours. If you wish to schedule redelivery please call 416-489-REAL (7325), 416-ORGANIC (674-2642) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A $25 fee for redeliveries is charged. Please understand that it is very costly for an order to be packed and sent with a delivery driver in a refrigerated truck to a single address.
If you have any questions or concerns about our delivery policies, please contact us at 416-489-REAL (7325) or 416-ORGANIC (674-2642).
A: No. Since your order contains fresh meat and fresh produce, we require customers to be present to accept the order and confirm the temperature at which it was delivered. If you are not in when we deliver within the agreed time slot, please refer to the question above.
A: Yes! If you order online for pickup in the store, then bring along a copy of your order to one of two The Healthy Butcher locations when you come to collect your order. We should have everything packed and ready to go for you making your visit quick and efficient.
We offer order pick-up at The Healthy Butcher (298 Eglinton Ave., W.), 7 days per week.
- Monday & Saturday – after 9:00am (Order deadline is 12:00pm the day prior).
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday – after 5:00pm (Order deadline is 10:00am the same day).
- Sunday – after 11:00am (Order deadline is 12:00pm on Saturday).
We offer order pick-up at The Healthy Butcher (565 Queen St., W.), 4 days per week.
- Monday & Saturday – after 12:00pm (Order deadline is 12:00pm the day prior).
- Tuesday & Thursday – after 5:00pm (Order deadline is 10:00am the same day).
A: For the majority of meat sold through RealFoodToronto.com, we will vacuum seal the meat to maintain optimum integrity during delivery. However, you can request meat to be packaged in standard butcher wrap if you prefer – either use the “Message to your personal shopper” dialogue box located on all product pages, or use the final comment box prior to submitting your order.
A: You can pay for your order using the following methods of payment:
A: We try our best to ensure we have stock on all items on RealFoodToronto.com. However, keep in mind that most of our meat is purchased as whole animals, so supply may be limited for some cuts. Similarly, fish, fruits, and vegetables have ever-changing availability.
In the case we are out of stock of an item, we will call or email you to discuss possible alternatives. We are also currently working on suggested substitutions – these will be activated for select products over the coming weeks and will allow you to choose similar products as substitutions at your discretion.
A: If you have forgotten your password, and wish to retrieve it, you must:
- Click on “Login“, then click on “Forgot Password“.
- You will be asked to enter your email address.
A new password will be created and sent to the email associated with your account. This is an automatic process, and we do not know what your password is.
To change your password, you must:
- Click”Sign In” (at the top of the page), as normal using your existing email address and password.
- Click “My Account“
- In the “Account Details” tab, (under “Account Information“), click on “Change Password“.
- Enter your old password, as well as your new password, confirm your new password and click “Submit“.
- Please remember that your password must be 8 characters long.
Do not share your password with anyone – this will ensure that your password is kept private.
If your question wasn’t answered here, or you have additional questions or concerns about our food, products or services, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to making your experience with us as enjoyable as possible!
The RealFoodToronto.com Online Team.